|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
- Job Summary:
Immediate Requirement for SEN Teacher for an International School IB School in Bangalore. You should have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience and should have done MA in Psychology and certification in Special Education & worked on IEP. A past experience in teaching in an IB School will be an additional benefit.
Interested candidates Can apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing and delivering engaging biology lessons to students from different backgrounds, who all have different interests and abilities.
- Monitoring student performance, and adjusting teaching strategies and techniques for improved content delivery.
- Establishing classroom, laboratory, and field trip rules and ensuring all students understand and accept them.
- Setting up exams, assessments, and experiments in accordance with curriculum requirements and standards of the state and district.
- Communicating any student issues to parents, counselors, and other relevant staff members.
- Attending school events, club meetings, and staff meetings as required.
- Representing the school at conferences, workshops, and other networking events.
- Coming up with suggestions to improve the Biology Department and general school operations.
- Building rapport with students so that they feel comfortable and safe discussing sensitive topics in class.
- Encouraging students to participate in science fairs, competitions, and expos, and preparing them for these events.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: Master and certification in Special Education & worked on IEP
Experience: 2-5 Years of Experience
Grade: All classes
Subjects: SEN Teacher
Salary: Rs 40,000 to 55,000( negotiable)
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Timing: 9 Am to 4 Pm