|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
- Job Summary:
Science Teacher for a CBSE School to teach 8 to 10 Classes, Attible. Candidates should possess a minimum experience of 2 to 4 years and a minimum qualification of BEd. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly communicating with parents.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: BSc, BEd
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Salary : Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000
Grade: High Classes (8,9,10)
Subjects: Physics and Chemistry
Timing: 8:00 Am to 4:00 Pm