|Location||Bangalore, Bangalore, India|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
Principal / Vice Principal / Head Mistress / Head Master
Principal for a Degree College in Tamil Nadu. Candidates should possess a minimum experience of 10 to 15 years and a minimum qualification of M.A (English), B.Ed and P.hd. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide leadership within and on behalf of the College.
- Work closely with their JCR President and other student representatives.
- Enhance student inclusion in all aspects of the College.
- Encourage healthy and productive student living and engagement.
- Stimulate academic attainment and create a culture whereby students can develop each other's skills.
- Encourage participation and involvement from all students.
- Manage College staff effectively.
- Involvement with Colleges and Student Life in the appointment and management of College Residence
- Ensure the College and the activities therein comply with University requirement re. Health and Safety etc.
- Manage the College funds in accordance with delegated authority within the financial regulations,
- including authorization of payments.
- Oversee the appropriate use of the College’s social/commercial space.
- Ensure that the College’s internal governance is sound.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: M.A(English), B.ed ,P.hd
Experience: 10 years to 15 years.
Salary: Rs 70,000 to Rs 1,00,000
Accommodation: Yes - Shared
Grade: Degree College
Timing: 8 Am - 4 Pm