|Date Posted||August 14, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
- Job Summary
Requirement of Principal for Reputed CBSE school for Nellore location. Candidates should have a minimum qualification of post-graduation degree, B.Ed, and PhD. Minimum 3 years of experience as Principal of CBSE school, Minimum 2 years of experience as vice-principal of CBSE school, 2 years experience as exam in-charge, and 5 to 8 years experience in high school teaching, experience as a CBSE board evaluator preferred. Interested candidates can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
- Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: BEd ( Bachelor of Education), Post-Graduation degree and PhD
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Salary: Rs 80,000 to Rs 100,000
other perks as per CBSE norms
Grade: All Classes