|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
- Job Summary:
Physics CUM Chemistry Teacher for a CBSC School in Bangalore, Karnataka. The candidate should possess a minimum experience of 4 to 5 years, and a minimum qualification of B.Ed. and M.Sc. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare well each and every aspect of the lesson before the delivery of the lesson.
- Motivate the students before the actual delivery of the lesson.
- Link the topic with the previous knowledge of the students.
- Develop and use the relevant teaching aid.
- Use a combination of different methods and techniques of teaching.
- Interact with the students to induce curiosity, motivate, and provoke thinking, imagination, and application of the concept taught.
- Give activity/application- based work/assignment beyond the book, with guidance to use various resources and keep a record of the work given.
- Maintain cleanliness and discipline.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Qualification: B.Ed. and MSc
Salary: Rs 22,000 to Rs 25,000
Grade: 6 and 7
Subjects: Physics and Chemistry
Location: Vignan Nagar, Bangalore
Timing: 8 Am - 4 Pm