|Date Posted||December 7, 2019|
We are looking for a responsible and vivacious teachers to join the team at our growing school which is located at Moga ,Punjab . As a Mathematics teacher, you will work with students and perform additional tasks to integrate each student knowledge in innovative and productive way.
Teachers Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare materials for lessons, demonstrations, and bulletin boards.
- Work with students individually or in small groups for extension or remediation.
- Provide extra help as needed to students with physical, mental, or linguistic limitations.
- Maintain detailed records of students’ progress on instructional or behavioral goals.
- Grade assignments and record results .
- Take daily class attendance and maintain accurate attendance records.
- Support students with assistive devices and supportive technologies.
- Lead activities designed to foster students’ mental, physical, and social developments.
- Enforce school rules and policies.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences as requested by teachers.
- Attend staff meetings, professional development, and training sessions..
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Msc/Med in maths.
- At least Three year of relevant experience in an ISC/ICSE Mathematics.
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills.
- Must pass background check and drug test before starting employment.
Salary and other benifits:
- Salary: upto 5LpA
- Transportation , Food and Accommodation will be given by our Institute.