|Location||HSR Layout, Bangalore, India|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
- Job Summary:Mathematics Teacher for a CBSE School to teach 6 to 8 Classes, Bangalore. Candidates should possess a minimum experience of 4 to 8 years, and a minimum qualification of MSc and BEd is mandatory. Should have Excellent Communication In English and Kannada is mandatory to read and write. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Only Bangalore Candidates can Apply.
No Pan India candidates.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.Required Experience and Qualification:Qualification: MSc Master of Science, BEd Bachelor of Education
Experience: 4-8 yearsBenefits:
Salary: Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000
Grade: Lower Secondary (6,7 & 8 Classes)
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Timing: 8.30 Am - 5.30 Pm