|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
We are seeking for high school mathematics teacher for our higher classes
1) Teach Math classes.
2) Maintain appropriate licenses and training hours as required.
3) Comply with applicable District, state, local and federal laws, rules and regulations.
4) Adheres to all standards established by Teachers Standards and Practices Commissions for Competent and Ethical Educators.
5) Adhere to all Oregon Administrative Rules related to licensed educators.
6) Attend work regularly.
7) Focus on making learning visible through effective student engagement.
8) Work cooperatively with other team members to improve the instructional program.
9) Effectively use technology to support effective instruction and student learning.
10) Evaluate and differentiate student progress and adapt individual programs to meet student needs.
Qualification :M.Sc and B.Ed
Experience:2-3 years in CBSE