|Location||Kudlu Gate, Bangalore, BANGALORE, India|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
Looking for Mathematics / Maths Teacher for a reputed CBSE school to teach (6th to 8th Classes). The location is Kudlu Gate, Bangalore. The candidate should possess a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years, and a minimum qualification of B.Ed and MSc. (from a reputed institute). Interested candidates can apply immediately.
Only candidates staying in Bangalore should apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
* Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
* Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
* Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
* Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
* Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
* Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
* Attending meetings with parents and staff.
* Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
* Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
* Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
* Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
* Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Qualification: MSc, BEd (Candidate should have completed b.ed from a premium institute)
Salary: Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000