|Date Posted||June 16, 2020|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
Position: English Teacher
Board : state
Main features of the position
We’re looking for an experienced English teacher to plan, organize, and implement an approved curriculum in a learning environment that encourages students to develop their fulfill their academic potential. Our ideal candidate will tailor educational plans to help all students develop intellectually, socially, and emotionally. The candidate should have experience in State Board School
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Drive outstanding student achievement for all students in your classroom and support colleagues in driving student achievement school-wide
- Must be skilled in activity oriented teaching using creative and innovative teaching techniques
- To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
- Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
- Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and grammar.
- Classroom arrangement should be appropriate to lesson plan goals. planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays
Qualification: MA and B.ED
Experience: 4 to 5yrs
Package: 15,000 to 23,000/-Month
Accommodation: Accommodation Not Provided
Work Hours: 8.30A.M to 3.30 PM