|Date Posted||December 8, 2020|
Home Room Teacher for a Cambridge School to teach 1 to 5 Classes, Sarjapur, Bangalore. Candidates should possess a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years, and a minimum qualification of Graduate and BEd is mandatory. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons to suit the individual needs of
- Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging
learning opportunities for all students.
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners
can see success and improve.
- Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and
- Communicate accurately and regularly with parents.
- Liaise with the Head of Primary School and Coordinator to ensure effectively
delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources
and managing them efficiently in the classroom.
- Contribute to the extra-curricular activities program and participate in
school activities such as assemblies, evening events, conferences.
- Maintain constant awareness.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: Any Graduate with Be.d
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Salary : Rs 30,000 to Rs 35,000
Position: Home Room Teacher
Grade: Primary (1 to 5 Classes)
Subjects: All Subjects (Home Room Teacher)
Location: Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Timing: 8 Am - 4Pm