|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
We are Hiring Pre Primary teachers for Edify School Chikkabanavara( Bengaluru):
- >*Establish clear objectives for all classroom activities and projects, and
communicate those objectives to the students.
- >*Establish and enforce a classroom code of conduct to maintain a positive
learning environment for students during all workshop activities.
- >*Prepare materials activities for the class.
- >*Adapt instructional strategies and materials to meet student’s varying needs.
- >*Plan and conduct activities for a balanced inquiry module demonstration and
time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question and investigate tasks covered during session.
- >*Instruct students individually, and in groups using various learning methods,
such as discussion, group activities etc.
- >*Identify, select and modify instructional resources to meet the needs of the
students with varying backgrounds, learning styles and special needs.
- >*Observe and evaluate student’s performance, behavior and social development.
- >*Maintain effective and efficient record keeping of student learning.
- >*Communicate with fellow teachers to enhance the instructional environment.
- >*Meet Program goals to the maximum.
- >*Meet Professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting
deadlines, honoring schedules and coordinating with students, parents and
school in charge.
- >*Deliver curriculum according to the content and standards of the Program.
- >*Develop student action plan to facilitate remedial instruction as needed.
- >*Be a part of parent orientation and parent connect programs to the maximum to build positive rapport with stakeholders facilitating increased intake in the following academic session and contributing as a team to students performance.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Any Graduate along with 2-3 yrs of relevant experience or NTT/ECCE/MTT/B.Ed freshers also can apply
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- preschool: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)