|Date Posted||September 22, 2020|
Secondary School Teacher
Opportunity for Hindi Teacher for Residential school
Accommodation and Food are provided
- Qualification should be MA and B.ed
- Candidate must have 3-4 year experience in CBSE school
- Excellent communication skills are required both in Hindi and English
- Candidate must stay as a Resident teacher
We are a residential school based on Hyderabad .Searching for a enthusiastic and hard working teacher to Join our team for 6th to 7th classes
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation for Classes 10th to 12th.
- Be proactively involved in teaching students.
- Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
- Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises.