|Date Posted||February 19, 2020|
Principal / Vice Principal / Head Mistress / Head Master
As a Vice Principal (Administration), you will be a key member of the school’s senior management team and will be responsible for supporting the holistic education outcomes and learning experience of students through effective school administration and efficient management of resources. You will also lead a team of Executive and Administrative Staff to uphold service excellence in school and work in close collaboration with the teaching staff to achieve the desired school and educational outcomes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the Principal in the overall supervision of the teaching and non-teaching staff as well as students with respect to the daily movement of staff, regular attendance and punctuality at school and in classes.
- Co-ordinate all the Administrative affairs of the school and ensure a high level of excellence as regards the school’s administration on a daily basis.
- Oversee the neatness of the entire school and respective offices and classrooms from time to time.
- To see to the adequate maintenance of the school buildings, equipment and furniture and liaise with Organization’s Facility Manager for repairs and refurbishment whenever necessary.
- To see to the organization of co-curricular activities throughout the school and ensure that all members of staff play active roles in this important aspect of school life.
Leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to effectively evaluate teachers and staff
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience : 6 to 10 years
Qualification : Bed with masters