|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
Principal / Vice Principal / Head Mistress / Head Master
Headmistress for a CBSC School in Hyderabad. Candidate should possess a minimum experience of 4 to 5 years, and a minimum qualification of B.Ed. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop agendas, meetings and arrange for speakers and meeting minutes with parents.
- Manage staff attendance, submit timesheets and enter time into the online timesheet system.
- Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
- Design school’s aims and objectives and implement policies.
- Ensure policies and practices consider national, local, and school inspection research findings.
- Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
- Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Engage self-learning by ensuring culture and ethos of support and challenge.
- Exhibit and express high expectations and establish community targets.
Assess, organize and execute flexible curriculum and effective assessment framework.
- Strategize development of emerging technologies to extend the learning experience.
- Plan, support and assess individuals and teams’ work to ensure task delegation.
- Ensure a reasonable teacher-staff school-work balance.
- Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Salary: Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000
Accommodation: Yes - Shared
Grade:8 to 10
Timing: 9:00 Am to 5:30 Pm