|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Looking for a Global Perspective and Research Teacher for an IGCSE School to teach A level grade for Sarjapur, Bangalore. Interested Candidates should apply Immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Should be able to develop the skills of the student.
- Will use a range of active learning approaches rather than those who lecture or broadcast information.
- Support and guide the learners as they research, evaluate, and so on commenting on where they are doing well and what they need to do next to further develop the skill.
- To make Learners broaden their outlook through the critical analysis of – and reflection on – issues of global significance.
- Following a specific curriculum and ensuring that the students understand what is being taught.
- The teacher should transcend following a specific lesson plan and work schedule.
- Should give time to listen to what students say by this teachers impart to students a sense of ownership in the classroom.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: Minimum 3 years to 5 years.
Salary: Rs 65,000 to Rs 70,000
Timing: 8 Am - 5 Pm