|Location||Sarjapur road, Bangalore, India|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2020|
Secondary School Teacher
Immediate requirement for Geography teacher for an IGCSE Board, Sarjapur road, Bangalore, Karnataka. Candidate should possess a minimum experience of 2 to 4 years, and a minimum qualification of BA and BEd (must). Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabic, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain geographic information systems laboratories, performing duties such as updating software.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Supervise students' laboratory and field work.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: MA (Master of Arts), BA (Bachelor of Arts), BEd (Bachelor of Education)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Salary: As per industrial standards
Accommodation: Yes - Family
Child Education: Yes
School timing: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm