|Location||Bangalore, Bangalore, India|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
Looking for a female English Teacher for a reputed CBSE school to teach (8th to 10th Classes) Nellore. The candidate should possess a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years, and a minimum qualification of B.Ed. B.A and M.Ed. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate and liaise on a regular basis with fellow team department/grade members with regards to planning, assessment, parent and community contact, subject.
- organization and classroom issues such including discipline, expectations, and routines.
- Communicate and liaise with other school colleagues in an effort to promote and social and emotional awareness
- Take an active role in behavioral management and pastoral care of class groups.
- Attend and constructively contribute to staff meetings.
- Assist in the supervision of student breaks
- Coordinate class activities as deemed necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date records of assessment, attendance, planning, reports, conferences,and communication with parents.
- Establish links with the parent community to ensure that parents are kept well informedabout student progress.
- Assist, as required, in the development of social and emotional curricular materials.
- Act as a resource/contact/support for new staff members (i.e. curriculum, schedules, and procedures).
- Participate in and assist with school events as required.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: B.A B.Ed. and M.Ed.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Salary: Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000
Accommodation: Maybe / Depends
Grade: 8 to 10
Timing: 8:30 Am - 5:30 Pm