|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
We are looking for a computer operator for reputed residential school in Smirpert,Hyderabad.
operating, monitoring, and managing our systems and the technology that runs them. Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Monitoring and maintaining our international operating system environment using a variety of consoles, alerts, and procedures, including industry standards such as SolarWinds Orion, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office.
• Using logs, email, instant messaging, and production and program reports to report, troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues, as well as to keep our numerous programming, business, and administrative teams in the communication loop.
• Working heavily with Microsoft SQL servers: executing and monitoring programs, troubleshooting and escalating issues, generating reports, and transferring files.
• Provide rigorous and detailed quality control of all of our on-line financial data products: you””””ll need a tireless eagle eye while checking all stock charts and related data, and to ensure that any problems found are documented and fixed quickly.
• This is a job in the nerve center of the company, and you””””ll have regular contact with all other departments. Therefore, qualities like teamwork, positive attitude, a pleasant and calm-under-pressure demeanor, and a desire to help people are required.
• Must take initiative and be proactive in taking on responsibility for learning new products and procedures.
Local Machine/hardware Administration
• Local machine administration including joining computers to the domain (if relationship between computer and primary domain fails)
• Hardware maintenance, error diagnostic and repair.
• Resetting remote user passwords
• Providing user access rights (administrator, remote user, etc) on local machine.
• Application installations (remote)
• Application maintenance (updates), error diagnostic and repair
• Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
• Power-user level knowledge of, and troubleshooting Windows XP Pro and 7.
• Have a good understanding of, and demonstrated affinity for, PCs and related technology.
• A solid amount of working experience with MS Office.
• Strong and professional communication skills, verbal and written.
• Must be flexible with schedule.
• Must be honest, responsible, self-motivated and very willing to learn.
Position: COMPUTER OPERATOR
Grade: HIGH SCHOOL OR PLUS 2 (11 / 12 / PUC)
Subjects: OTHERS, ,
Location: , Hyderabad
Qualification: BCS Bachelor of Computer Science, BCA Bachelor of Computer Application,
Salary: 20,000 to 30,000
Experience: 2 to 5
Accommodation: Yes - Shared