|Location||Bangalore, Bangalore, India|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2021|
Looking for an Expat /Indian for the post of Director/Head - Guidance and College Placements. The candidates must have experience as a college counsellor for US, UK and Canadian Universities and have worked in an IB school in a similar capacity. The location is Bangalore. Cut off age is about 50 Years.
The selected candidate will be provided housing, medical insurance, free meals, child admission and other benefits in addition to the salary of approximately Rs. 250000/--350000/- pm negotiable for the right candidate. The start date for this position is July 2021. It will be a two year contract initially. Economy fare flight ticket will be provided after completing a year. It will be an Employment Visa.
- Marketing of international students with a view to gaining quality admissions – Selling the school, academics & pastoral care.
- Interfacing with expat parents and community services with a view to providing feedback to the Principal – Focus groups
- Branding ‘School Image’ with leadership as USP.
- Spearhead a plan that effectively leads families through the admission steps from inquiry to enrollment and ensure settling in of international students- Transition Support Plan
- Provide transition support to expats and returning NRI (RNRIs). -Coordinate the role of other faculty in this process
Key Competency Requirements
- Thorough Knowledge of US &/or UK higher education systems
- Good awareness of application requirements and processes
- Excellent College – Application Essay editing skills
- A Pastoral / Counseling background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written expression
- Understanding of ‘market trends’ in education
- Planning and foresight and ability to set and achieve goals
- Team work and understanding team dynamics
- High energy, initiative and drive
Interested Candidate, please share connect at +91 9741350309 or email email@example.com