|Date Posted||February 5, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
Biology Teacher for an ICSE School in Bellary. The candidate should possess a minimum experience of 2 to 4 years, and a minimum qualification of B.Ed. and B.Sc. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing and delivering engaging biology lessons to students from different backgrounds, who all have different interests and abilities.
- Monitoring student performance, and adjusting teaching strategies and techniques for improved content delivery.
- Establishing classroom, laboratory, and field trip rules and ensuring all students understand and accept them.
- Setting up exams, assessments, and experiments in accordance with curriculum requirements and standards of the state and district.
- Communicating any student issues to parents, counselors, and other relevant staff members.
- Attending school events, club meetings, and staff meetings as required.
- Representing the school at conferences, workshops, and other networking events.
- Coming up with suggestions to improve the Biology Department and general school operations.
- Building rapport with students so that they feel comfortable and safe discussing sensitive topics in class.
- Encouraging students to participate in science fairs, competitions, and expos, and preparing them for these events.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Qualification: B.ed and B.Sc, MSc
Salary: 20,000 to 25,000
Grade: LOWER SECONDARY (5 to 7 CLASSES)
Board: ICSE OR ISE
Accommodation: Yes - Shared