|Date Posted||February 4, 2020|
Looking Energetic BDM (Business Development Manager) in an International School in Sarjapur, Bangalore.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
Responsibilities and Duties
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Qualification : MBA / Masters
Experience : Minimum 3 years
Gender : Male / Female
Salary : 30000-35000
Transportation : Yes