|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
- Job Summary:Immediate requirement for admission counselor at a reputed Cambridge school, Coimbatore. The candidate must possess the minimum qualification of MBA and must have experience of 4 - 6 years with good communication skills. Interested candidates can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Explain admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college policies and guidelines.
- Prepares and present applicant reports to the college management.
- Participate in educational events, college fairs, information sessions, and recruitment activities as a representative of the college.
- Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues, and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions, and recruitment-related activities.
- Coordinate with other high schools for admission activities including student registration, testing, and recruitment.
- Perform college administrative and clerical activities when needed.
- Build broad knowledge on college admission activities and guidelines.Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Qualification: MBA (Master of Business Administration), MA in Pyschology
Salary: Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000
Accommodation: Maybe / Depends
Position: Admission Counselor
- Subjects: Others
Board: ICSE, IGCSE
Timing: 8:00 Am to 3.30 Pm