|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
- Job Summary
Requirement of Curriculum Designer or Curriculum Development for Reputed Cambridge school for Bangalore location. Candidates should have a minimum qualification of post-graduation degree. Experience is a must in Cambridge Curriculum.
Interested candidates can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducting research and collaborating with educators, subject experts, policymakers, and other professionals to develop quality curricula and learning resources.
- Establishing feasible timeframes to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in the curriculum.
- Creating stimulating lesson plans and recommending interesting additional resources.
- Developing a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning and ensure ongoing learning outside of formal settings.
- Creating supplementary teacher and student guides, as well as resource packs.
- Expanding networks of curriculum designers, educators, and other professionals.
- Collecting feedback from students, teachers, and clients.
- Monitoring student progress and making relevant changes to curriculums.
- Collaborating with other writers, graphic designers, and web designers to create new learning resources.
- Setting up tests, exams, and other formal and informal assessments to gauge the effectiveness of curriculums.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: Masters and Diploma in Cambridge board and Workshops attended
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Salary: Rs 80,000 to Rs 1,00,000
Position: Curriculum Designer or Curriculum Development,
Grade: All Grades
Joining - Sep/Oct
Location: Curriculum Designer