|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
Principal / Vice Principal / Head Mistress / Head Master
- Job Summary
Requirement of Principal for Reputed CBSE school for Bangalore location. Candidates should have a minimum qualification of post-graduation degree, B.Ed, Minimum 3 years of experience as Principal of CBSE school, Minimum 2 years of experience as vice-principal of CBSE school, and 5 to 8 years experience in high school teaching, Long tenure showing in previous jobs (3-5 years). Exposure as Vice-Principal, Academic Director, Academic Coordinator in International Baccalaureate / Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Preferred candidates from Cambridge or IB Curriculum. Interested candidates can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
- Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: BEd ( Bachelor of Education), Post-Graduation degree and PHD
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Salary: Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,20,000
other perks as per CBSE norms- No
Grade: Nursery to 5th
New upcoming school Academic year 2022-23
Joining - Sep/Oct
Location: Sarjapur Road, Bangalore