|Date Posted||August 15, 2021|
Secondary School Teacher
- Job Summary
*Requirement of Vice-Principal for Reputed CBSE school for Nellore location. Candidates should have a minimum qualification of post-graduation degree and B.Ed. Minimum 2 years of experience as vice-principal of CBSE school, 2 years experience as exam in-charge, and 3 to 5 years experience in high school teaching, experience as a CBSE board evaluator preferred.
Interested candidates can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
- Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: BEd ( Bachelor of Education), Post-Graduation degree.
Experience: 5 to 6 Years
Salary: Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000
Transportation: Yes (within the school radius)
Position: Vice Principal
Grade: All Classes
Timing: 8 Am to 4.30 Pm