|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher for a CBSE School for all Classes, Hyderabad, Telangana. Candidates should possess a minimum experience of 4 to 6 years in a reputed school and a minimum qualification of MPEd. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
The school is not preferring the candidates from Hyderabad. Candidates should be from other parts of Telangana.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly communicating with parents.
- Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Salary : Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000
Grade: UPPER SECONDARY (6 to 10 Classes)
Subject: Physical Education
Transportation- Yes(within the radius)
Timing: 8:00 Am to 4:00 Pm