|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
- Job Summary:
Looking for a French Teacher for a Reputed CBSE School in Marathahalli, Bangalore. The candidate must possess a minimum experience of 2 to 5 years in CBSE and IGCSE School. The qualification of the candidate should be a Graduate / Diploma (Diploma in French Language).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing conversational classes where pronunciation and important words and phrases are taught.
- Teaching writing and Spanish composition classes.
- Conducting research on teaching methods, materials, and language games that can be used in class.
- Scheduling and preparing students for oral and written examinations.
- Monitoring student's progress by writing up reports and grading assessments.
- Organizing feedback sessions with students and their parents if applicable.
- Providing suggestions for further learning and scheduling intervention sessions with struggling students.
- Teaching students about Spanish culture, which may include festivals, traditional food, and dress, and social conventions.
- Organizing fun events where students can showcase their Spanish language skills.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Qualification: Graduate,( Diploma in the French Language)
If the candidate has experience in Institutes handling French can apply.
If no experience in IGCSE school, if the candidate is good in the Spanish Language can apply.
Salary: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000
Grade: 1 to 10th std
Board: CBSE and IGCSE
Timing: 8Am to 4 Pm