|Date Posted||July 6, 2021|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
looking for ICT Teacher for an International school with IGCSE Board. Minimum qualification of post-graduation and minimum 4 years of experience in handling ICT for IGCSE board. Interested candidates can apply.
The purpose of the ICT Teacher is to provide a balanced curriculum and maintain the progress of all class members through the relevant subject at a pace suitable to their age and development and using appropriate skills and techniques of differentiation. To develop the ICT curriculum so that it continues to be relevant to students' and teachers' use of ICT.
Responsibilities and Duties:
To teach in as differentiated a way as possible to meet the needs of all pupils.
• To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time and liaise with those
responsible for purchase
• To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
• Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
• To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class and the provisions of the School’s
Health and Safety policy are met.
• To ensure that Health and Safety is adhered to and risk assessments carried out and reviewed as
• To ensure that good study habits are developed in the class.
• To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used
for children with a Learning Difference.
• Liaise with parents on the subject, attending parents evenings as appropriate
Required Experience and Qualification:
Experience : Minimum 4 years
Qualification : MSC/MCA
Grade: Higher Classes (9,10,11 & 12th)
Subjects: ICT - INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY, ,
Board: IGCSE or CBSE Board
Location: Kokapet, Hyderabad
Qualification: MCA Master of Computer Application, MSc Master of Science,
Salary: 30,000 to 45,000
Job Type : Full time - Currently work from home until physical school re-opens
Timing: 8.30am to 4pm