|Location||Maiyapur, Hyderabad, India|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
- Job Summary:Home Room Teacher for an IB School to teach 1 to 5 Classes, Hyderabad. Candidates should possess a minimum experience of 2 to 4 years, and a minimum qualification of BEd is mandatory. Interested candidates should apply immediately.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation, marking, report writing, and all other administration related to the teaching of the subject(s).
- Participate in departmental meetings, planning, in-service training activities, and invigilation duties as required by the administrators.
- Work closely with the IB Coordinator and other colleagues to develop curriculum as needed.
Be available to conference with students out of class.
- Promptly pass information to advisors and Coordinators when student’s attendance, academic performance, or behavior is praiseworthy or giving cause for concern.
- To be available for work on campus in good time to complete all necessary preparations and meetings before the start of the term.
- To respect the confidential nature of discussions at staff meetings and other contexts in which sensitive information is likely to be communicated – particularly in terms of interaction with students.
- Support school life by chaperoning activities, clubs, field trips, camp, and being an advisor to a group of students.
- Fulfill other duties as required by the administrators.
- Take responsibility for English, mathematics, social studies, visual arts, personal and social education, and science, to support the PYP model of transdisciplinary teaching and learning at a primary level (grades 1-5).
- Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Rs 20,000, Rs 25,000
Grade: PRIMARY (1 TO 5 CLASSES)
Subjects: HOME ROOM TEACHERS, ,
Location: Maiyapur, Hyderabad
Timing: 8Am - 4 Pm