|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
We are looking for a responsible and vivacious teachers to join the team at our growing school which is located at Whitefield , Bangalore .
As a PRT teacher, you will work with students and perform additional tasks to integrate each students knowledge in innovative and productive way.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare materials for lessons, demonstrations, and bulletin boards.
- Work with students individually or in small groups for extension or remediation.
- Provide extra help as needed to students with physical, mental, or linguistic limitations.
- Maintain detailed records of students’ progress on instructional or behavioral goals.
- Grade assignments and record results .
- Take daily class attendance and maintain accurate attendance records.
- Support students with assistive devices and supportive technologies.
- Lead activities designed to foster students’ mental, physical, and social developments.
- Enforce school rules and policies.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences as requested by teachers.
- Attend staff meetings, professional development, and training sessions.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qulification : Graduation with NTT/MTT
Experience : 2 to 3 Years in IGCSE compulsory
And also Exemplary written and spoken communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹45,000.00 /month