|Date Posted||January 28, 2020|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
Hiring PGT Chemistry Teachers for CBSE School in Kanakapura, Bangalore.
Teach courses pertaining to the chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances. Work may include instruction in the methods of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching, and those who do a combination of both teaching and research.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Chemistry Teacher"
1) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and chemical separation.
2) Supervise students' laboratory work.
3) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
4) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
5) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification : MSC., BED.,
Experience : 2 years
Gender : Male/Female
Salary : 30k-35k
Food : No
Accommodation : No