|Location||Sarjapur, Bangalore, India|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2020|
Secondary School Teacher
English Teacher for an IGCSE School in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. Candidate should possess a minimum experience of 2 to 4 years, and a minimum qualification of MA, BA, and B.ed (must). Interested candidates can apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- An English teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension.
- They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
- A few of the main duties of an English teacher are answering student questions, grading student tests and essays, tracking student progress, and teaching students the importance of English. They also have to communicate with the parents of students.
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills encourage students to read out loud in class.
- Building trusting relationships with students, parents, and other staff Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Inform parents about their children’s performance.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience Identify students with special requirements and create Individualized plans.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Ensure lesson plans are modified depending on different student learning styles.
- Ensure that every student receives suitable academic challenge in every lesson and makes progress in their learning,
- Teach inspiring, challenging, and enjoyable lessons.
- Enhance students’ moral, social, and personal development through their lessons.
- Identify individual learning needs and work with other staff to support these as required.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: MA (Master of Arts) BA (Bachelor of Arts) and BEd
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Salary: As per the industry standards
Accommodation: Yes - Family
School Timing: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Interested candidates can apply immediately.