|Date Posted||November 28, 2020|
Edupreneur / Educator for an IGCSE School in Bangalore. Candidate should possess a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years, and a minimum qualification of BSc and BA. Interested candidates should apply immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own and make steady progress on Inventure’s strategic Education Innovation
Initiatives in a time-bound way.
- Work closely with the CEO & Managing Trustee of Inventure in conceptualizing,
prioritizing, planning, budgeting, tracking, and executing these initiatives.
- Liaise, work closely and collaborate with education and technology experts outside
the organization in getting strategic guidance as well as the execution of best practices.
- Work closely and collaborate with Inventure management, senior staff in gathering
state of the art in school processes and outcomes as well in piloting proposed
solutions and ideas.
- Be part of the strategic and tactical decision-making process - especially. With regard to partnerships that will enable the initiatives to scale and sustain themselves.
- Evangelize and work effectively with external partners to bring them onboard
Inventure’s future of learning initiatives.
- Research existing as well as cutting edge solutions and develop an insight into the
education space from the perspective of various stakeholders.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an innovative educator or a key contributor to a
successful edutech startup or an investment banking research analyst or
management consultant or an analyst at a VC or PE firm.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multitask, learn quickly.
Comfort with the “leading/bleeding edge” of internet technologies and online
collaborative tools and apps.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and an ability to influence others by being a thought leader.
- Very good interpersonal skills, common sense, and scrappiness in execution and use of resources.
- Ability to work well with team members at all levels of the organization from students to CEOs.
- Experience scaling initiatives.
- Nice to have: Some experience being a close partner or associate in running a
school and interacting with students and teachers.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Qualification: BA (Bachelor of Arts), BSc (Bachelor of Science)
Accommodation: Yes - Family