|Date Posted||October 31, 2020|
Secondary School Teacher
Job Summary: Immediately required chemistry teacher for an International School(ISCE OR ISE) to teach 6 & 7 classes
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Understanding the curriculum and developing schedules, lesson plans, and teaching methods that will help
students cover the required content.
* Preparing and delivering lessons that are stimulating and clear.
* Educating students on lab safety and ensuring all experiments are carried out responsibly.
* Setting up tests, assignments, experiments, and grading students fairly.
* Ensuring appropriate resources and consultation times are available to students.
* Mentoring and providing support to student teachers.
* Attending staff and parent meetings, conferences, workshops, and other continuing education programs.
* Informing and preparing students for science fairs and expos.
* Handling various administration functions, which include updating student records and keeping track of lab
supplies, tools, and equipment.
* Ensuring a safe, healthy classroom environment where learning can take place.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification : BEd (Bachelor of Education), BA (Bachelor of Arts), BSc (Bachelor of Science).
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Benefits: Salary: 15,000 to 25,000