|Date Posted||October 28, 2020|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
We are looking for a IGCSE Teacher for GLOBAL PROSPECTIVE AND RESEACH Teacher for our reputed IGCSE school.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Prepare and deliver lessons to Cambridge IGCSE standard to Year 10/11 students in Global Perspectives;
• To plan and deliver lessons up to Year 11 in developing individual and collaborative research based skills in environmental/humanities/global issues based topic areas;
• Evaluate and grade students’ class work, collaborative research work, assignments, and papers;
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and collaborative as well as individual research projects;
• Compile, administer and grade practical research projects as a means of compiled assessment at Cambridge standard and expectations;
• Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues and participating in professional conferences.
• A background in Humanities, Sociology, Social Sciences, Geography & History topics within the syllabus up to Year 11 would combine as an advantage to the role.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: MA(in humanities) and B.ed
Experience: 2-3 year in IGCSE