|Date Posted||December 11, 2019|
Principal / Vice Principal / Head Mistress / Head Master
Require a Principal for a CBSE school in Andhra pradesh. The candidate should have a minimum 5 years experience as a Principal in CBSE School(s), and should possess a Masters degree with BED or MED.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Principal will be responsible for Design and development of Institutes curriculum to meet the needs of the academic program as per the CBSE requirements
- Drive the effort in developing policies, programs, curriculum activities, budgets of the Institute and implementing them effectively.
- Responsible for overall Planning and drive the development and growth, Public relation and Publicity of the School.
- The Incumbent will be expected to take charge of formulation of Education policy as well as change management as required.
- Responsible to continually develop teaching staff performance in order to ensure delivery of high quality teaching given to the students.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents towards ensuring the overall development of the students
- Build a nurturing environment that caters to the needs of the students as well as the staff.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships and with open communication line with various groups of people involved such as Institute, community, the students, staff, parents, alumni, and the local community, local authorities etc
Required Experience and Qualification: