|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Urgent requirement for Social science or English teacher for a CBSE school .Anyone who can join immediately
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Teaches social studies and incorporates language skills, writing skills and critical learning procedures, utilizing the course of study adopted by the Board of Directors. (E) Social Studies Teacher
2 . Instructs students in citizenship and basic subject matter as specified in state laws, regulations and District policies.
3. Develops clear and appropriate lesson plans and identifies instructional materials on a weekly basis (minimum). (E)
4. Selects, designs and organizes objectives, strategies and materials for teaching social studies, and incorporates research findings in the instructional program. (E)
5. Provides individualized and small group instruction (as necessary) to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil. He/she will have the ability to teach at various levels of instruction, including advanced placement courses. Determines the appropriate pace for instruction related to students' abilities and explains material and subject content to students and parents. Differentiates instruction for students based upon need and works with students and other teachers in inclusive settings.
6. Establishes and maintains standards of behavior in the classroom and throughout the school to achieve a positive and functional learning atmosphere for students.
Required Experience and Qualification:
Qualification: M.A and B.Ed
Experience: 2-3 years in CBSE
Grade: PRIMARY (1 TO 5 CLASSES)
Subjects: EVS, ,
Location: VIDYARANYAPURA, Bangalore_122
Qualification: BEd Bachelor of Education, G GRADUATE,
Salary: 20,000 to 25,000
Experience: 2 to 3
Timing: 8.40 to 4pm