|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Work from School
Only those apply who can come down to school ,which is in keneri , Bangalore
we are looking for a KG Coordinator reports to the Head of School- KG & Primary and is responsible for the smooth and seamless functioning of the designated section. The Coordinator is a member of the Academic Council of the School.
- Inspiring the teachers to be the best that they can be
- Lead by example by being early adopters of new ideas/processes/tools and ensuring that their team members live the School culture
- Oversee the syllabus coverage as per CF across subjects in the assigned section on a regular basis.
- Ensure delivery of homework schedules and submissions (homework log)
- Follow up on timely preparation of test and exam papers and submission to the CoE, Subject Lead
- Check on timely completion of corrections (Homework, Classwork, Formative and ssumptive Assessments)
- Timely update and maintenance of student marks and feedback records
- Follow up on the goal setting & mentoring program.
- Ensure that PTM records (both scheduled and one off) are updated and uploaded on our school management system
- Ensure maintenance of student Code of Conduct records
- To plan, organize and follow up on Field Trips, Guest Lectures, Internships for grade 11 & 12 with subject teachers & counselors
- Ensure that student scorecards are maintained and updated in the assigned section
- Supervise the updation of Awards lists and details when required
- Regular check of uniform and student tardiness (escalated from Grade Teachers)
Qualification: Graduation , NTT
Experience:2-3 year as a Kg coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month