|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
High School / Senior Secondary Teacher
We are looking for IBDP Psychology Teacher
Qualification: Post Graduation
Experience: 2-8 years
Grades to Teach: Grade 9 to Grade 12
Skill sets: Good communication skills,
Self Motivated and Enthusiastic.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work. • Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
- Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments. • Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities
. • Supervise students’ laboratory work. Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as abnormal psychology, cognitive processes, and work motivation
. Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions. Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences
. • Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Act as advisers to student organizations.
Interested can share your updated resume to email@example.com ,or call 9538454400