|Date Posted||June 5, 2020|
Immediately require a Hindi Teacher for a CBSE School in Devanahalli (Near Bangalore) to teach primary students. The teacher should have necessary qualification and should possess a BED. Minimum qualification is 2 to 3 years in a CBSE school.
The school is near International Airport and pick-up and drop will be provided from Hebbal, Bangalore. But preferably the candidate should stay near Devanahalli.
Accommodation - Though accommodation will not be provided but, two bedroom apartments are available at Rs. 10000 to 15000 in Devanahalli. Single accommodation will still be cheaper.
Child Education: Yes, but will be discounted and the discount will increase every additional year.
Grade: PRIMARY (1 TO 5 CLASSES)
Qualification: Graduate, Bed
Salary: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 (CTC)
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Accommodation: No (But accommodation available for Rs. 6K to Rs. 15K near the school)
Transportation: Yes (pick-up and drop froml Hebbal, Bangalore)
Timing: 8 am to 3.15 pm
* Responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
* Assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
* Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
* Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
* Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
* Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
* Plan and implement educational activities and events.
* Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
* Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
* Attend parent-teacher meetings.
* Evaluate and document students’ progress.
* Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
* In-depth knowledge of teaching methods.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
* Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Interested candidate should apply immediately.