Work location : HSR LAYOUT
Interview Date : Weekdays only.
Responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate preschool program for young children that complies with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures. Nurtures children, provides meals, crafts, and instruction, and ensures students are clean and kept safe.
- Develop a program for young children within the preschool.
- Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
- Develop activities to stimulate the children.
- Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
- Provide weekly schedules for children and parents.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Integrate special needs children in a respectful manner.
- Create arts and crafts for children.
- Comfort children in times of need.
- Discuss development with parents.
- Identify problems and convene with professionals if necessary.
Note: This is a full time job. Candidates looking for part-times need not apply
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ready to work from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Any qualification .
- Should be very patient.
- Very Good Working Environment.
- Handsome Salary.
- Less Workload.
- Parental Insurance upto 3 Lacs.
- Discounted Admission for Employees' children.
- 36 Annual Leaves (12 Casual Leaves + 12 Sick Leaves + 12 Paid Leaves)